Album of photo-lithographic views of Liverpool & district, [1886?]
- Album of photo-lithographic views of Liverpool & district.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Collection of photo-lithographc views of Liverpool and surroundings
- [Liverpool] : [Brown & Rawcliffe], [1886?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 21 x 372 cm, folded to 21 x 31 cm, attached to boards 23 x 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 22Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Detailed lithographs, printed in four tones of black and gray, in imitation of photography. The volume may have been prepared for the Liverpool Exhibition of 1886.
Added lithographed title page on rear paste-down: Collection of photo-lithographic views of Liverpool and surroundings. Published by Brown & Rawcliffe, Liverpool.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Brown & Rawcliffe -- PublisherGreat Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Liverpool (England) -- Pictorial works.Panoramas -- Specimens.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- England -- Liverpool.
- Chromolithographs -- 1886.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.