Famine and fashion , c2005
Famine and fashion : needlewomen in the nineteenth century / edited by Beth Harris.
- Aldershot, Hampshire, England ; Ashgate, c2005.
Burlington, Vt. : Ashgate, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 274 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryHD6073.C6 H37 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -266) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Dressmaking -- History -- 19th century.Fashion -- History -- 19th century.Women dressmakers -- History -- 19th century.