Famine and fashion , c2005
- Famine and fashion : needlewomen in the nineteenth century / edited by Beth Harris.
- Aldershot, Hampshire, England ; Ashgate, c2005.
Burlington, Vt. : Ashgate, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 274 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryHD6073.C6 H37 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -266) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Dressmaking -- History -- 19th century.Fashion -- History -- 19th century.Women dressmakers -- History -- 19th century.