Morris, Edward, French art in nineteenth-century Britain , 2005
French art in nineteenth-century Britain / Edward Morris.
- New Haven and London : Yale University Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 357 p.  p. of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767 .M67 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- 19th century.Art, English -- French influences.Art, French -- Influence.