Peter Nahum (Firm), Pre-Raphaelite, symbolist, visionary , c2001
- Pre-Raphaelite, symbolist, visionary : Peter Nahum at the Leicester Galleries presents an exhibition of paintings, drawings and sculpture to be held at the International Fine Art Fair, 7th Regiment Armory, New York, May 11-16, 2001 and at 5 Ryder Street, London SW1Y 6PY, June 12-July 7, 2001 in conjunction with the Grosvenor House Art & Antiques Fair, June 12-19, 2001 : catalogue / by Peter Nahum and Sally Burgess.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Peter Nahum at the Leicester Galleries
- London : Peter Nahum at the Leicester Galleries, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 148 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767.5.P7 P472 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, European -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Europe -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Fantastic, The, in art -- Exhibitions.Peter Nahum (Firm) -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelites -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelitism -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Symbolism (Art movement) -- Exhibitions.