Pre-Raphaelite, symbolist, visionary : Peter Nahum at the Leicester Galleries presents an exhibition of paintings, drawings and sculpture to be held at the International Fine Art Fair, 7th Regiment Armory, New York, May 11-16, 2001 and at 5 Ryder Street, London SW1Y 6PY, June 12-July 7, 2001 in conjunction with the Grosvenor House Art & Antiques Fair, June 12-19, 2001 : catalogue / by Peter Nahum and Sally Burgess.
- Additional Title(s):
Peter Nahum at the Leicester Galleries
- London : Peter Nahum at the Leicester Galleries, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 148 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767.5.P7 P472 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, European -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Europe -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Fantastic, The, in art -- Exhibitions.Peter Nahum (Firm) -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelites -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelitism -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Symbolism (Art movement) -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Peter Nahum (Firm), Pre-Raphaelite, symbolist, visionary , c2001