Noble art , c2005
Noble art : prize fighting in England 1738-1860.
- London : British Sporting Art Trust , c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 65 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryGV1123 .N63 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- " Vestey Gallery, Newmarket March - October 2005"
Includes bibliograpical references (p. 65)
- Subject Terms:
- Boxing -- England -- Exhibitions.Boxing in art -- Exhibitions.