Noble art , c2005
Noble art : prize fighting in England 1738-1860.
- London : British Sporting Art Trust , c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 65 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryGV1123 .N63 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- " Vestey Gallery, Newmarket March - October 2005"
Includes bibliograpical references (p. 65)
- Subject Terms:
- Boxing -- England -- Exhibitions.Boxing in art -- Exhibitions.