Wragg, David A, Wyndham Lewis and the philosophy of art in early modernist Britain , 2005
- Wyndham Lewis and the philosophy of art in early modernist Britain : creating a political aesthetic / David A. Wragg.
- Lewiston, N.Y. : Edwin Mellen Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 358 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX547.6.L48 W73 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. - 346) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- Great Britain.Lewis, Wyndham, 1882-1957 -- Criticism and interpretation.Modernism (Aesthetics) -- Great Britain.