Wragg, David A, Wyndham Lewis and the philosophy of art in early modernist Britain , 2005
Wyndham Lewis and the philosophy of art in early modernist Britain : creating a political aesthetic / David A. Wragg.
- Lewiston, N.Y. : Edwin Mellen Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 358 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX547.6.L48 W73 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. - 346) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- Great Britain.Lewis, Wyndham, 1882-1957 -- Criticism and interpretation.Modernism (Aesthetics) -- Great Britain.