Wilton, Andrew, Turner as draughtsman , c2006
Turner as draughtsman / Andrew Wilton.
- Aldershot, England ; Ashgate, c2006.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 167 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 W57952 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -161) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' preparatory studies -- Great Britain.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Aesthetics.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Criticism and interpretation.