Royal goldsmiths : the art of Rundell & Bridge, 1797-1843 / Christopher Hartop ; foreword by His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales ; introduction by Philippa Glanville ; essays by Diana Scarisbrick ... [et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
Art of Rundell & Bridge, 1797-1843
- Cambridge [England] : John Adamson for Koopman Rare Art, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 168 p. : col. ill., ports ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK7198.R86 H37 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at Koopman Rare Art, June 14-July 1, 2005.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 160-163) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830 -- Art patronage -- Exhibitions.Goldsmiths -- England -- London -- Biography.Goldwork -- England -- London -- History -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Goldwork -- England -- London -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Rundell & Bridge (Firm) -- Exhibitions.Silverwork -- England -- London -- History -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Silverwork -- England -- London -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Hartop, Christopher, Royal goldsmiths , 2005