Irish women artists , 1987
- Irish women artists : from the eighteenth century to the present day.
- Dublin : National Gallery of Ireland, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- xxxxviii, 208 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND485 I74 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Ireland and the Douglas Hyde Gallery, Dublin, and the Hugh Lane Municipal Gallery of Modern Art, Dublin.
Bibliography: p. 196-198.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Irish -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Women painters -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.