Irish women artists , 1987
Irish women artists : from the eighteenth century to the present day.
- Dublin : National Gallery of Ireland, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- xxxxviii, 208 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND485 I74 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Ireland and the Douglas Hyde Gallery, Dublin, and the Hugh Lane Municipal Gallery of Modern Art, Dublin.
Bibliography: p. 196-198.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Irish -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Women painters -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.