Griffin, John D., 1934-, The Leeds pottery, 1770-1881 , c2005
- The Leeds pottery, 1770-1881 : to which is appended an illustrated account of the work of the revivalists, J. & G.W. Senior and J.T. Morton, 1880s to c. 1950 / John D. Griffin.
- Leeds (England) : Leeds Art Collections Fund, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (639 p.) : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 36 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK4340.L4 G75 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 626-628) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Pottery -- England -- Leeds.