Bacon, Francis, 1909-1992, Portraits and heads, c2005
Portraits and heads.
- Additional Title(s):
Francis Bacon portraits and heads
- Edinburgh : National Galleries of Scotland in association with the British Council, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B13 A12 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published ... to accompany the exhibition Francis Bacon: portraits and heads held at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, from 4 June until 4 September 2005 and at the Hamburg Kunsthalle from 13 October 2005 until 15 January 2006"--P. 96.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 95)
- Subject Terms:
- Bacon, Francis, 1909-1992 -- Exhibitions.