Open systems , c2005
- Open systems : rethinking art c.1970 / edited by Donna De Salvo ; contributions by Johanna Burton, Mark Godfrey, Boris Groys.
- London : Tate, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 183 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768.5.C63 O7 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition Open systems: rethinking art c.1970, Tate Modern, London, 1 June - 29 August 2005"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Conceptual art -- Exhibitions.Minimal art -- Exhibitions.