Hockney, David, David Hockney , 2005
David Hockney : hand, eye, heart.
- Additional Title(s):
Hand, eye, heart
Ancient Chinese saying of what is needed for painting
- Venice, Calif. : L. A. Louver, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 140 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H64 A12 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Friedlander 13: From the Lee Friedlander Papers.
Catalog of an exhibition held at L. A. Louver, Venice, California, Feb. 26-April 2, 2005.
Foreword by Peter Goulds and essay by Lawrence Weschler.
Subtitle: An ancient Chinese saying of what is needed for painting.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 61).
- Subject Terms:
- Friedlander, Lee -- Ownership.Hockney, David -- Exhibitions.