Millar, Andrew, Scumbling & colour glazing , 1909
- Scumbling & colour glazing : a practical handbook for house painters, coach painters and others : illustrated by 48 examples executed in paint / by Andrew Millar.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Scumbling and colour glazing
- London : The Trade Papers Publishing Co., Ltd. ; New York : "The Painters' magazine", 1909.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 86, , iv-xv pages : mounted color samples ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT305.A3 M55 1909Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With 48 examples of paint on 12 pages, 4 per page.
Commercial and trade advertisements on prelimary paging and pages iv-xv. Pages i and xv are on front and rear pastedown, respectively.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original dark blue cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Carriage and wagon painting.Color guides.Color in architecture.Colors -- Charts, diagrams, etc.House painting -- Equipment and supplies -- Catalogs.Paint -- Catalogs.Painters Magazine -- Publisher.Painting -- Technique.Painting, Industrial.Trade Papers Publishing Co., Ltd. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.