The Dartons : an annotated check-list of children's books issued by two publishing houses, 1787-1876 / Lawrence Darton ; with editorial assistance and a preface by Brian Alderson.
- London : The British Library ; c2004.
New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- lx, 729 p., 8 p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ325.D37 D37 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Ref. Z325 D37 D37 2004 (LC): Dust jacket. Belly band.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Children -- Books and reading -- Great Britain -- History.Children's books -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Children's books -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Children's literature -- Publishing -- England -- History -- 18th century.Children's literature -- Publishing -- England -- History -- 19th century.Children's literature, English -- Bibliography.Darton & Co. -- Bibliography.Darton & Co. -- History.Harvey & Darton (London, England) -- Bibliography.Harvey & Darton (London, England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Darton, Lawrence, The Dartons , c2004