Original letters relating to the hospitals in the diocese of Exeter , 1728]
- Original letters relating to the hospitals in the diocese of Exeter : communicated at the instance of Seth [Ward] Lord Bishop of that see. Anno MDCLXV.
- [London : s.n., 1728]
- Physical Description:
- , 7,  p. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.C8 N6 1728+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- May have been issued with John Norden's Speculi Britanniae pars, 1728 (ESTC T127847).
On title page, the word "Ward" is in square brackets.
Last page blank.
ESTC (RLIN), T95196
BAC: British Art Center copy printed on parchment. Bound with: Speculi Britanniæ pars / John Norden. London : Printed by William Pearson, 1728.
- Subject Terms:
- Church of England. Diocese of Exeter (England) -- Early works to 1800.Church of England. Diocese of Exeter. Bishop (1662-1667 : Ward) -- Early works to 1800.Hering, Charles, 1762 or 3-1815 -- Binder.Hospitals -- England -- Exeter -- Early works to 1800.
- Vellum printings (Printing)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.