Colorful impressions : the printmaking revolution in eighteenth-century France / Margaret Morgan Grasselli, with essays by Ivan E. Phillips, Kristel Smentek, Judith C. Walsh.
- Washington, D.C. : National Gallery of Art, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- x, 185 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryCIEAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Catalog of an exhibition of prints organized by the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., Oct. 26, 2003-Feb.16, 2004, in part from its own collection.
"In association with Lund Humphries."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 178-179) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Color prints, French -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.National Gallery of Art (U.S.) -- Exhibitions.Prints -- Washington (D.C.) -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
National Gallery of Art (U.S.), Colorful impressions , c2003