Cicero, Marcus Tullius, Cicero , 1959-1960
- Cicero : De oratore.
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press ; 1959-1960.
London : Heinemann, 1959-1960.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ; 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryPA6296 D6 1959 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latin and English on opposite pages.
- I. Books 1, 2, with an English translation by E. W. Sutton, completed, with an introduction by H. Rackham.--II. Book 3, together with De fato, Paradoxa stoicorum, De partitione oratoria, with an English translation by H. Rackham.
- Subject Terms:
- Oratory.Rhetoric, Ancient.