Cicero, Marcus Tullius, Cicero , 1959-1960
Cicero : De oratore.
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press ; 1959-1960.
London : Heinemann, 1959-1960.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ; 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryPA6296 D6 1959 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latin and English on opposite pages.
- Subject Terms:
- Oratory.Rhetoric, Ancient.
- I. Books 1, 2, with an English translation by E. W. Sutton, completed, with an introduction by H. Rackham.--II. Book 3, together with De fato, Paradoxa stoicorum, De partitione oratoria, with an English translation by H. Rackham.