Conflicting visions , c2005
- Conflicting visions : war and visual culture in Britain and France, c. 1700-1830 / edited by John Bonehill and Geoff Quilley.
- Alternate Title(s):
- War and visual culture in Britain and France, c. 1700-1830
- Aldershot, England ; Ashgate, c2005.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 231 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8260 .C66 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 18th century.Art, British -- 19th century.Art, French -- 18th century.Art, French -- 19th century.Nationalism and art -- France.Nationalism and art -- Great Britain.War in art.