IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Conflicting visions , c2005
Conflicting visions : war and visual culture in Britain and France, c. 1700-1830 / edited by John Bonehill and Geoff Quilley.
- Additional Title(s):
War and visual culture in Britain and France, c. 1700-1830
- Aldershot, England ; Ashgate, c2005.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 231 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8260 .C66 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 18th century.Art, British -- 19th century.Art, French -- 18th century.Art, French -- 19th century.Nationalism and art -- France.Nationalism and art -- Great Britain.War in art.