IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Vaughan, William, 1943-, Samuel Palmer, 1805-1881 , c2005
Samuel Palmer, 1805-1881 : vision and landscape / William Vaughan, Elizabeth E. Barker, Colin Harrison with contributions by David Bindman ... [et al.]
- London : British Museum Press ; c2005.
New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.P19 V38 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This catalogue is published to accompany an exhibition shown at the British Museum from 21 October 2005 to 22 January 2006 and at the Metroploitan Museum of Art, New York, from 7 March 2006 to 28 May 2006"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 245-249) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881 -- Exhibitions.