Samuel Palmer : the sketchbook of 1824 / edited with an introduction and commentary by Martin Butlin ; and with a foreword by William Vaughan.
- London : Thames & Hudson in association with the William Blake Trust, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 221 p. : ill. ; 18 x 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.P19 B871 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881 -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881, Samuel Palmer , 2005