Tudor Britain, 1977]
Tudor Britain. [microform] / HRAF.
- [New Haven, Conn. : Human Relations Area Files, 1977].
- Physical Description:
- 128 microfiches : ill., maps ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B103Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- This is one of the many geographic areas represented in the Human Relations Area Files (HRAF), housed in the Microforms Collection of Pattee Library. To access information about specific cultural traits of this group, consult: Outline of cultural materials. For a complete list of the sources microfilmed for this particular HRAF file, consult: HRAF source bibliography.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- Tudors, 1485-1603.Great Britain -- Social conditions.