Stuart Britain, 1978?]
Stuart Britain [microform] / HRAF.
- [New Haven, Conn. : Human Relations Area Files, 1978?].
- Physical Description:
- 246 microfiches : ill., maps ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B105Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is one of the many geographic areas represented in the Human Relations Area Files (HRAF), housed in the Microforms Collection of Pattee Library. To access information about specific cultural traits of this group, consult: Outline of cultural materials. For a complete list of the sources microfilmed for this particular HRAF file, consult: HRAF source bibliography.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 17th century.