Folger Shakespeare Library, Letterwriting in Renaissance England , c2004
- Letterwriting in Renaissance England / Alan Stewart and Heather Wolfe.
- Washington, D.C. : Folger Shakespeare Library ; c2004.
Seattle : Distributed by University of Washington Press, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 214 p. : col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR1344 .F63 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published in conjunction with the exhibition Letterwriting in Renaissance England presented at the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, DC, from November 18, 2004-through April 2, 2005"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 210-211) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- English letters -- Exhibitions.English prose literature -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Correspondence -- Exhibitions.Letter writing -- History -- 16th century -- Exhibitions.Letter writing -- History -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Manuscripts, English -- Facsimiles -- Exhibitions.Manuscripts, Renaissance -- England -- Facsimiles -- Exhibitions.Nobility -- Great Britain -- Correspondence -- Exhibitions.