McKay, William Darling, 1844-1924, The Scottish school of painting,, 1906
The Scottish school of painting, by William D. McKay.
- London, Duckworth and co.; 1906.
New York, C. Scribner's sons, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 369 p. illus. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryND475 M2 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Scottish painters referred to": p. -369.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Scotland -- History.Painting, Scottish.