The dictionary of Scottish art and architecture / Peter J.M. McEwan.
- Additional Title(s):
Dictionary of Scottish art and architecture
- [2nd ed., rev. and enl.]
- Ballater : Glengarden, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 620 p.,  p. of plates : ports. ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryN6772 .M24 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- Scotland -- Biography -- Dictionaries.Art, Scottish -- Dictionaries.Artists -- Scotland -- Biography -- Dictionaries.
YCBA Collections Search
McEwan, Peter J. M, The dictionary of Scottish art and architecture , c2004