Flaxman, John, 1755-1826, The illustrations for Dante's Divine comedy , c2005
- The illustrations for Dante's Divine comedy / John Flaxman ; edited by Francesca Salvadori.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Dante. English
- English ed.
- London : Royal Academy of Arts ; c2005.
New York : Distributed in the United States and Canada by Harry N. Abrams, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 279 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.F615 A15 D35 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 278-279).
- Subject Terms:
- Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321. Divina commedia -- Illustrations.Flaxman, John, 1755-1826 -- Criticism and interpretation.