The MUSE Book : a report on the work of Project Muse / written by Jessica Davis, designed by Denise Donahue, with a section prepared by Brenda Leach and Mimi Michaelson.
- Additional Title(s):
Museums uniting with schools in education book
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Graduate School of Education. Project Zero. Project MUSE, 2004, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 265 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryLB1047 .D38 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This document is a working draft"--title page.
Includes bibliographic references (p.263-265).
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- Educational aspects.Museums and schools -- United States.
YCBA Collections Search
Davis, Jessica Hoffmann, 1943-, The MUSE Book , 2004, c1996