The triumph of painting, 2005
The triumph of painting.
- London : Jonathan Cape : 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 367 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND458 .T75 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published in conjunction with a 3-part exhibition held at Saatchi Gallery, London, 2005-2006.
Includes essays by Alison M. Gingeras and Barry Schwabsky.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, European -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.