The Land : twentieth century landscape photographs / selected by Bill Brandt ; edited by Mark Haworth-Booth.
- 1st American ed.
- New York : Da Capo Press, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p.,  leaves of plates : 48 ill. ; 23 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR660.5 .L35 1976 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Zab W6736 +976L: Dust jacket with price label affixed. From the James Jaffe Collection of works by and about Jonathan Williams.
"Based on an exhibition of the same title, The Land, held at the Victoria and Albert Museum in the winter of 1975-76 and afterwards circulated to the National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, the Ulster Museum, Belfast, and the National Museum of Wales, Cardiff."
- Subject Terms:
- Jaffe, James S. -- Ownership.Landscape photography -- Exhibitions.
- Some speak of a return to nature, I wonder where they could have been? / Jonathan Williams.