Antal, Frederick, Hogarth and his place in European art, 
Hogarth and his place in European art.
- London, Routledge & Kegan Paul 
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 270 p. illus. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H67 A63 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliographical references included in "Notes" (p. 218-257)
- Subject Terms:
- Hogarth, William, 1697-1764.