Smith, Bernard, 1916-2011, Art as information , 1979
Art as information : reflections on the art from Captain Cook's voyages / Bernard Smith.
- Sydney : Sydney University Press for the Australian Academy of the Humanities ; 1979.
Forest Grove, Or. : International Scholarly Book Service, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryG420.C73 S64 1979 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The annual lecture delivered to the Australian Academy of the Humanities at its ninth annual General Meeting at Canberra on 16 May 1978."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Cook, James, 1728-1779.Explorers -- Great Britain -- Biography.Oceania in art.