Smith, Bernard, 1916-2011, Art as information , 1979
- Art as information : reflections on the art from Captain Cook's voyages / Bernard Smith.
- Sydney : Sydney University Press for the Australian Academy of the Humanities ; 1979.
Forest Grove, Or. : International Scholarly Book Service, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryG420.C73 S64 1979 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The annual lecture delivered to the Australian Academy of the Humanities at its ninth annual General Meeting at Canberra on 16 May 1978."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Cook, James, 1728-1779.Explorers -- Great Britain -- Biography.Oceania in art.