Coatings on photographs , c2005
Coatings on photographs : materials, techniques and conservation / edited by Constance McCabe.
- 1st ed.
- Washington, D.C. : Photographic Materials Group, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 384 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR465 .C63 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Stack Ref. TR465 C63 2005 (LC)+ Oversize: Dust jacket.
"Published and distributed by the Photographic Materials Group, American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 373) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Photographic chemicals.Photographs -- Conservation and restoration.Photography -- Processing.