The Spooner collection of British watercolours at the Courtauld Institute Gallery / catalogue by Michael Broughton, William Clarke, Joanna Selborne ; with essays by Michael Broughton ... [et al.].
- [London] : Courtauld Institute of Art ; 2005.
[San Marino, Calif.] : Huntington Library, Art Collections & Botanical Gardens, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 270 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1928 .S67 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published in conjunction with exhibitions shown in 2005-6 at the Courtauld Institute Gallery, London, the Wordsworth Trust, Grasmere, and the Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens, San Marino"--P. [iv].
Includes bibliographical references (p. 257-263) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Courtauld Institute Galleries -- Catalogs.Spooner, William Wycliffe, 1882-1967 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Watercolor painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Watercolor painting, British -- 18th century -- Catalogs.Watercolor painting, British -- 19th century -- Catalogs.
- William Wycliffe Spooner / Michael Broughton
- Turning 'his back to the scene' / Greg Smith
- Connoisseurship of watercolour / John Murdoch
- Poets, painters and watercolourists / Robert Woof.