- Eighteenth-century studies.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Eighteenth century studies
- [Baltimore, Md., etc. The Johns Hopkins University Press for the American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies, etc.]
- Physical Description:
- v. ill. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX452 E54 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Current issues online:
Back issues online:
- Book review index 0524-0581 1986-
Humanities index 0095-5981
Répertoire international de la littérature de l'art 0145-5982
Abstracts of English studies 0001-3560
America, history and life 0002-7065 1973-
Historical abstracts. Part A. Modern history abstracts 0363-2717 1973-
Historical abstracts. Part B. Twentieth century abstracts 0363-2725 1973-
Index to book reviews in the humanities 0073-5892
MLA international bibliography of books and articles on the modern languages and literatures 0024-8215
Social work research & abstracts 0148-0847
Available on microfilm from University Microfilms and also in an online ed.
Published by the Dept. of English, University of California, Davis, 1967-summer 1971; by the University of California Press for the University of California, Davis, and the University of Southern California, fall 1971- ; Johns Hopkins University Press for the American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies,
Vols. 1-20, 1967-87. 1 v.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts -- Periodicals.Civilization, Modern -- 18th century -- Periodicals.