Digital surface within fine art practice [computer file] : a collaborative project between Camberwell College of Arts, Chelsea College of Art & Design, The London Institute, National College of Art & Design, Dublin and University of Art & Design, Helsinki with the support of the Culture 2000 programme of the European Union.
- Dublin : National College of Art and Design, [2003?]
- Physical Description:
- computer laser optical disk ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 20Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- System requirements: Multimedia PC or Mac Quicktime, Adobe Acrobat Reader
Title from disc label.
"As part of the process of dissemination of this research, a two day conference Digital surface: approaches to current research in contemporary art practice, was staged at Tate Britain, June 27th-28th 2003"--Jewel case cover.
CD production: Leah Hilliard.
- Subject Terms:
- Digital art.Technology and the arts.
YCBA Collections Search
Digital surface within fine art practice, [2003?]