- [Bloomington] Indiana University.
- Physical Description:
- v. ill. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA550 V53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Access is restricted to a networked computer with a Yale IP address.
- Humanities index 0095-5981
RILA. Répertoire international de la littérature de l'art 0145-5982
Abstracts of English studies 0001-3560
America, history and life 0002-7065 1957-
Book review index 0524-0581
Historical abstracts. Part A. Modern history abstracts 0363-2717 1957-
Historical abstracts. Part B. Twentieth century abstracts 0363-2725
Index to book reviews in the humanities 0073-5892
MLA international bibliography of books and articles on the modern languages and literatures (Complete edition) 0024-8215
Recently published articles 0145-5311
Reference sources 0163-3546
Social sciences & humanities index 0037-7899
Issues for 1957- include: Victorian bibliography, prepared by a committee of the Victorian Literature Group of the Modern Language Association of America (formerly published in Modern philology).
Vol. 30, no. 1 has an audiocassette supplement.
Editors: Sept. 1957- P. Appleman and others.
also available via the World Wide Web to subscribers of Project Muse.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism -- Periodicals.Great Britain -- Civilization -- Periodicals.Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Periodicals.