- Victorian studies.
- [Bloomington] Indiana University.
- Physical Description:
- v. ill. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA550 V53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Access is restricted to a networked computer with a Yale IP address.
- Humanities index 0095-5981
RILA. Répertoire international de la littérature de l'art 0145-5982
Abstracts of English studies 0001-3560
America, history and life 0002-7065 1957-
Book review index 0524-0581
Historical abstracts. Part A. Modern history abstracts 0363-2717 1957-
Historical abstracts. Part B. Twentieth century abstracts 0363-2725
Index to book reviews in the humanities 0073-5892
MLA international bibliography of books and articles on the modern languages and literatures (Complete edition) 0024-8215
Recently published articles 0145-5311
Reference sources 0163-3546
Social sciences & humanities index 0037-7899
Issues for 1957- include: Victorian bibliography, prepared by a committee of the Victorian Literature Group of the Modern Language Association of America (formerly published in Modern philology).
Vol. 30, no. 1 has an audiocassette supplement.
Editors: Sept. 1957- P. Appleman and others.
also available via the World Wide Web to subscribers of Project Muse.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism -- Periodicals.Great Britain -- Civilization -- Periodicals.Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Periodicals.