Lear, Edward, 1812-1888, St. Kiven and the gentle Kathleen , 1973
St. Kiven and the gentle Kathleen : words adapted from Thomas Moore / Edward Lear.
- Additional Title(s):
Saint Kiven and the gentle Kathleen
- New Haven : [Donald Gallup], 1973.
North Haven, Connecticut : Printed by John Henry's, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 13 x 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4879.L43 S7 1973 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4879.L43 S7 1973 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Words adapted from Thomas Moore" is stamped on the title page.
"Calligraphy by John O.C. McCrillis. Printed by John Henry's, North Haven, Connecticut. 500 copies. No. [blank]"--Colophon.
Errata slips ("Notes added 3 June 1985 by an ignorant man") mounted on pages  and .
BEIN Shirley 4115: No. 67. Stamp at colophon: 300 copies destroyed and 100 copies reissued 2 June 1985. Paperbound.
BAC: British Art Center has two copies; no. 95 and no. 96 of a limited reissue of 100 copies.
Illustration of Thomas Moore's Irish melodies with minor variations in text.
- Subject Terms:
- Ireland -- Poetry.John Henry's -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.