Hamlyn, Robin, William Blake illuminates the works of Melinda Camber Porter , c2006
William Blake illuminates the works of Melinda Camber Porter / lecture by Robin Hamlyn.
- [Oxford] : Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford University, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 39 p. : col. ill. ; 24 x 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1631Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2015 +45: Paperbound.
"An exhibition of twenty-three works by Melinda Camber Porter from the Luminous bodies series. Introduction by Dr. Frances Lannon. Opening comments by The Reverend Dr. Allan Doig."
"This book commemorates Robin Hamlyn's lecture 'William Blake illuminates the works of Melinda Camber Porter,' and the exhibition of the Luminous bodies series of paintings by Melinda Camber Porter at the Jerwood Gallery, Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford University on November 2nd, 2004"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Influence.Porter, Melinda Camber -- Exhibitions.Porter, Melinda Camber. Luminous bodies.