IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wedmore, Frederick, Sir, 1844-1921, Studies in English art, 1876
Studies in English art. By Frederick Wedmore.
- [2d ed.]
- London, R. Bentley and son, 1876.
- Physical Description:
- xi p., 2 l., -239,  p. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6764 W4 1876 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "One of the twelve special copies on Whatman paper."
Some of these articles were originally published in various periodicals.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Great Britain.
- Gainsborough.--Morland.--Wheatley.--Sir Joshua Reynolds.--Stothard.--Flaxman.--Girtin.--"Old" Crome.--Cotman.--Turner in "Liber studiorum."--De Wint.--George Mason.--Frederick Walker.