Burlington Fine Arts Club, Catalogue of a collection of objects of British heraldic art to the end of the Tudor period, 1916
Catalogue of a collection of objects of British heraldic art to the end of the Tudor period.
- London, Printed for the Burlington Fine Arts Club, 1916.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 139 p. 26 pl, 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryCR1611 B8 1916 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compiled by E. E. Dorling.
Introduction signed: Oswald Barron.
The plates are accompanied by guard sheets and plates 1 and 15 have descriptive letterpress.
- Subject Terms:
- Heraldry -- Great Britain.