Dean, Ptolemy, Sir John Soane and London , 2006
Sir John Soane and London / Ptolemy Dean.
- Aldershot, UK ; Lund Humphries, 2006.
Burlington, VT : Lund Humphries, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 248 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), plans, maps ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.So2 D44 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- With 22 of the architect's watercolor and ink interior drawings.
With gazetteer of building locations and accompanying street maps.
Includes bibliographic references (p. 241-242) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- London -- 19th century.Buildings -- England -- London.Soane, John, 1753-1837 -- Criticism and interpretation.