Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, with excursions to Iceland and Spitzbergen. Handbook for travelers, by Karl Baedeker. With 43 maps, 26 plans, and several panoramas and ground-plans.
- 9th ed. rev. and augm.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1909.
New York, C. Scribner's Sons; 1909.
[etc., etc.] 1909.
- Physical Description:
- lx, 468 p., 1 l., 38 p. front., illus. (plans) maps (partly fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDL4 B13 1909 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Sketch of Norwegian and Swedish grammar, with vocabulary and list of phrases": 1 ., 38 p., at end.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Denmark -- Guidebooks.Iceland -- Guidebooks.Norway -- Guidebooks.Svalbard (Norway) -- Guidebooks.Sweden -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Karl Baedeker (Firm), Norway, Sweden, and Denmark,, 1909