Anglo-Scottish relations from 1900 to devolution and beyond , c2005
Anglo-Scottish relations from 1900 to devolution and beyond / edited by William L. Miller.
- Oxford ; Oxford University Press, c2005.
New York : Oxford University Press, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 272 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA765 .A542 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published for the British Academy."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Decentralization in government -- Great Britain.England -- Relations -- Scotland.Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 20th century.Scotland -- Politics and government -- 20th century.Scotland -- Relations -- England.