Anglo-Scottish relations from 1900 to devolution and beyond , c2005
- Anglo-Scottish relations from 1900 to devolution and beyond / edited by William L. Miller.
- Oxford ; Oxford University Press, c2005.
New York : Oxford University Press, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 272 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA765 .A542 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published for the British Academy."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Decentralization in government -- Great Britain.England -- Relations -- Scotland.Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 20th century.Scotland -- Politics and government -- 20th century.Scotland -- Relations -- England.