The Dictionary of national biography, founded in 1882 by George Smith. The concise dictionary, -61
The Dictionary of national biography, founded in 1882 by George Smith. The concise dictionary.
- London, Oxford University Press -61.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA28 D51 1953 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Half title: The concise dictionary of national biography.
v.2, 1964 reprint.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Bio-bibliography.Great Britain -- Biography.
- pt. 1. From the beginnings to 1900, being an epitome of the main work and its supplement.--pt. 2. 1901-1950, being an epitome of the twentieth century D. N. B. down to the end of 1950.