The Dictionary of national biography, founded in 1882 by George Smith. The concise dictionary, -61
The Dictionary of national biography, founded in 1882 by George Smith. The concise dictionary.
- London, Oxford University Press -61.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA28 D51 1953 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Half title: The concise dictionary of national biography.
v.2, 1964 reprint.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Bio-bibliography.Great Britain -- Biography.
- pt. 1. From the beginnings to 1900, being an epitome of the main work and its supplement.--pt. 2. 1901-1950, being an epitome of the twentieth century D. N. B. down to the end of 1950.