Nithsdale, Winifred Maxwell, Countess of, 1672-1749, A letter from the Countess of Nithsdale, &c, 1827
A letter from the Countess of Nithsdale, &c. With remarks by Sheffield Grace ...
- London [Printed by J. Rider] 1827.
- Physical Description:
- 37,  p. incl. 2 geneal. tables. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4735 H3 L5View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : One of six large paper copies, according to a ms. note by the remarker.
BAC : Bound with Hall, S.C. Lines written at Jerpoint Abbey. London, 1820 [i.e., 1823]. The six ports. bound between p. 8-9 of this book probably should be bound with the Hall book.
An earlier ed., 1816, had title: Genuine account of the escape of Lord Nithsdale.--Cf. British Museum Catalogue.
Appended are: Grasagh aboe, a song with Irish text and melody,  p.; and a translation of it by Sheffield Grace, with arrangement for pianoforte by C. W. Chard,  p.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1827.Nithsdale, William Maxwell, Earl of, 1676-1744.Rider, J. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.