Conservation treatment procedures : a manual of step-by-step procedures for the maintenance and repair of library materials / Carolyn Clark Morrow and Carole Dyal ; photographs by Todd C. Matus.
- 2nd ed.
- Littleton, Colo. : Libraries Unlimited, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 225 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ701 .M545 1986 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 221-225.
- Subject Terms:
- Library materials -- Conservation and restoration -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
Morrow, Carolyn Clark, Conservation treatment procedures , 1986