IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Robinson, P. F. (Peter Frederick), 1776-1858, Designs for ornamental villas, 1836
Designs for ornamental villas. In ninety-six plates. By P.F. Robinson ... The scenic views chiefly by J.D. Harding.
- 3d ed., greatly improved.
- London, Henry G. Bohn, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.l., [iii]-x, 43 [i.e. 45] p. 96 plates (incl. plans) 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7588 R65 1836+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : Pages 3-4 repeated in paging (the second p. 3 misnumbered 4).
BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC : Plates by George Burridge, J.G. Jackson, J.D. Harding, W. Rider, and John Sanders; after the author, J.D. Harding, and G.T. Andrews.
BAC : Plates printed by C. Hullmandel, text by R. Clay. One plate published by J. Carpenter & Son, dated 1827.
Added t.-p., lithographed.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.