IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Taylor, W. (William), Annals of St. Mary Overy , 1833
Annals of St. Mary Overy : an historical and descriptive account of St. Saviour's church and parish ...
- London : Published for the author by Messrs. Nichols & Son ..., 1833.
- Physical Description:
- , 143,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA685 S7 T2 1833+ Copy 1 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA685 S7 T2 1833+ Copy 2 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates engraved by William Taylor; after William Taylor, Bartholomew Howlett, James Carter, Robert Wallace, and Robert William Billings.
BAC: British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 2 is bound in 2 vols. and is extra-illustrated with several hundred illustrations of Southwark Cathedral and its environs, portraits of bishops, announcements of fundraising activities to aid in the restoration of the Cathedral, pamphlets on the Cathedral (some inlaid to size), etc. Binding is stamped in gold: John Williams, Southwark. Presented by William Foster White ..., 1859.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1833.Etching -- Specimens -- 1833.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1833.Nichols & Son -- Publisher.Norris, J. T. -- Printer.Southwark (London, England) -- History.Southwark Cathedral (London, England)White, William Foster -- Pres. insc. to John Wickers, 1859.Wickers, John -- Pres. insc. from William Foster White, 1859.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.