The particulars and inventories of the estates of the sub-governor, deputy governor, and directors of the South-sea company : and of Robert Surman, late deputy-cashier, and of John Grigsby, late accomptant of the said company : together with the abstracts of the same ...
- London : Printed for Jacob Tonson, Bernard Lintot, and William Taylor, 1721.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHF486 S6 P3 1721+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by order of the House of Commons.
Each inventory has special t.p. and separate pagination.
ESTC (RLIN) T43706
- Subject Terms:
- Estates (Law) -- Great Britain -- Inventories.Linton, Bernard -- Publisher.South Sea Company.Taylor, William -- Publisher.Tonson, Jacob -- Publisher.
- v.1. Containing those of Sir John Fellowes, Charles Joye, esq., William Astell, esq., Sir Lambert Blackwell, Sir John Blunt, Sir Robert Chaplin, Sir William Chapman, Robert Chester, esq., Stephen Child, esq., Peter de la Porte, esq., Francis Eyles, esq., James Edmundson, esq., Edward Gibbon, esq., John Gore, esq., Sir William Hamond
- v.2. Containing those of Francis Hawes. esq., Richard Horsey, esq., Richard Houlditch, esq., Sir Theodore Janssen, Sir Jacob Jacobson, Arthur Ingram, esq., Sir John Lambert, Sir Harcourt Master, William Morley, esq., Ambrose Page, esq., Col. Hugh Raymond, Samuel Reade, jun., esq., Thomas Reynolds, esq., Jacob Sawbridge, esq., William Tillard, esq., John Turner, esq., Mr. Robert Surman, and Mr. John Grigsby.